Matters needing attention in material distribution construction
Due to different design requirements, the construction materials are not the same. At present, the construction materials are mostly cement and lime, but there are also some materials such as concrete rock and fly ash.
At present, the cement on the market is mostly stable, but there is also a phenomenon that the amount of doped fly ash is too large, resulting in large dust from spreading and striking.
Generally, the white ash is required to be ball milled white ash, but it is restricted by many aspects. At present, the white ash on the market is mostly mixed with stone powder and stone nitrate, which makes it difficult to control the dry humidity and particle size of the white ash, and has a great impact on the white ash construction. For different materials, we should pay attention to the following points during construction:
(1) Materials shall not be stored in the carriage for a long time and shall be discharged in time.
(2) Do not transport bumpily.
(3) Adjust the A-frame gap and equalizer angle inside the carriage properly according to the materials, and the equalizer vibrator is normally open.
(4) If the lime is wet enough to bridge in the carriage, the gap of the material weight reduction cone sub plate can be adjusted according to the actual bridging position. After adjustment, pay attention to the change of hydraulic pressure at any time.
(5) If the white ash contains certain particles or the viscosity and humidity are too high, and the hydraulic pressure for starting the auger and the gauge is too high, the auger and the gauge can be started at intervals to ensure the transmission of power and dredge the auger and the gauge. (too high pressure will increase the degree of mechanical wear, so it is recommended to adjust the material ratio)
(6) Properly adjust the calibration parameters of the auger and the gauge, appropriately increase the calibration of the auger, appropriately reduce the calibration of the gauge, and appropriately increase the vehicle speed (if you do not understand, please call the national service hotline at 400-000-8839 in time, and we will arrange professional technicians to give you technical guidance).
(7) Pay attention to the distribution of materials behind the sunken road at any time. The uneven and sunken road may affect the distribution effect at any time.
(8) If the lime accumulates in the soft connection of the distributor and the meter, it shall be cleaned in time.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the knowledge provided by the cement spreader rental. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents http://www.aluminiumcanisters.com We have special customer service to answer your questions