We all know that with the development of science and technology, many mechanical equipment have gradually replaced labor. In the past, cement powder was spread evenly on the ground by labor, and then each person is responsible for an area. This method can not ensure the uniform distribution of cement and other powder. In addition, the use of man hours is high, the efficiency is not high, and it is easy to cause dust pollution, Now the spreader has gradually replaced the manual spreader, so what are the characteristics of the spreader that manual spreader does not have? Let's learn about it today.
1. The feeding mode has a special loading interface, which can also be added through the inlet hole.
2. The use of bag plus pulse dust removal device has no pollution to the environment.
3. The arch breaking device ensures that the silo will not be arched.
4. The conveying screw and measuring roller can control the speed, and the feeding and measuring accuracy are high.
5. The whole working process can be operated by the driver alone.
6. Alarm prompt of material filling during feeding
7. Fully automatic control is adopted, and the amount per square does not change with the speed of the car.
8. The spreading mask is adopted to avoid dust in the spreading process.
9. The metering system does not need to be recalibrated, just enter the specific parameters of powder materials.
10. Spread the powder with a new metering roller, and then spread it before landing, with uniform distribution effect.
11. The main construction parameters can be displayed at any time, and the construction parameters can be recorded and saved.
The above is the cement spreader rental http://www.aluminiumcanisters.com Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!