Under the influence of road vehicles and natural factors, cold recycling technology will cause a lot of road diseases, such as pit, rut, wave, looseness, subsidence, edge gnawing, frost boiling and so on.
1. Pavement pit and rutting are the common phenomena of pavement in various seasons. The reason is that the maintenance is not enough at ordinary times, or the operation quality of pavement paving is not good, and the deformation occurs after rolling by driving. When these two situations occur, they should be handled according to the working procedure in time.
2. Pavement wave is due to poor pavement quality and poor maintenance. Under the action of driving load, it produces regular fluctuation, which is like "washboard". It not only affects the speed, but also speeds up the speed. The thickness of vehicle structure is too thin, the particles of pavement material are too fine, the binder is insufficient, the mixing is uneven during construction, and the rolling is not dense.
3. Pavement looseness occurs when the weather is dry. It is mainly caused by less clay content, low plasticity index, uneven mixing and distribution of materials, poor compaction, or insufficient maintenance. In addition, due to frost boiling and rolling by truck, the road surface will become loose due to uplift and cracking.
4. The subsidence is caused by the insufficient strength of the basic body of the road. When large vehicles drive on the road, if the strength is insufficient, there will be pits, deep and many ruts, or the damage area is large and deep to the base; or the road surface subsidence is too severe, and the subgrade frost boiling is serious, so it is necessary to carry out partial or whole section overhaul.
5. The side gnawing of the road surface is caused by poor maintenance, lack of soil on the road shoulder or water erosion on the road shoulder, vehicle rolling subsidence and untimely filling maintenance, and the vehicle moving to the side first and rolling. In case of edge gnawing, it should be remedied in time to avoid expansion, otherwise it will be both consumable and laborious in the future.
6. The formation of Highway Subgrade Frost Boiling is due to the fact that most of the highways are built in the farmland area near the rural areas and regimental farms, that is, the highways that do not rely on farmland. The farmland irrigation infiltrates into the base of the road in winter, and with the rise of capillary water, the subgrade soil layer is saturated and frozen. When the spring thaws, the water in the subgrade soil layer is dissolved from top to bottom, and the dissolved water continues to penetrate downward. If the subgrade soil layer is a material with good water permeability, it will not have a great impact on the pavement. However, in the saline alkali zone, if the material has poor water permeability, the pavement will appear "spring" phenomenon under repeated rolling, which mostly occurs in February every year At the end of the month, it seriously obstructs the traffic, leading to car overturning and blocking, causing great harm to highway transportation.
For more information, please click the website: http://www.aluminiumcanisters.com .